This is a completely unique course, delivered by a brilliant teacher who brings over 25 years of economic experience to you. On completion of this course, you will receive 18 CPD points and a CPD certificate of completion. From the foundation of the Euro to the Asian crisis, from the great property boom/bust of the Noughties to the rise of China and today’s massive expansion in central bank activity in the economy, David brings hands-on experience as a central banker, global strategist with large investment banks, bestselling author and award-winning economic commentator and financial documentary maker.
- This course is packed with information, ideas and dynamic animations, which will help you understand not just what is happening in the world economy right now, but why it is happening.
- Delving deep into economic history, we bring you right up to today, as we lift the lid on why the economy works as it does, why the authorities react as they do and how all this affects your livelihood, prospects and income.
- This course takes a completely novel approach – one you will not see anywhere else – that makes your educational experience more like watching a lively documentary than sitting in a dry classroom.
- Our motto regarding economics is “what is important is rarely complicated and what is complicated is rarely important”.
- We will make economics simple without simplifying and our aim is to impart as much of our knowledge to you as effortlessly as possible so that you finish the course knowing how to join up all the dots and you understand why the global economic system works as it does.